New Leadership Elected At The 2022 CAPIA Annual Meeting
- On: 11/25/2022 18:14:30
- In: News
The California Association of Public Insurance Adjusters held elections at its November 10, 2022 Annual Meeting at the Le Meridien Delfina in Santa Monica, CA. Rolf Eidbo (above left) of Concordia Claims Managers in Modesto, CA was elected president. He succeeds Harold Dickens (above right) of HWD Adjusting Company in Culver City, CA.Since becoming active in CAPIA, Eidbo has served on several committees and been involved in leadership roles as a director and officer. As president, he pledges to be engaged in all facets of the association, including membership growth, education, and advocacy.
"I am proud to serve as president of CAPIA," said Eidbo. "This is a very high honor, especially since I have been elected by my peers. I look forward to working with the CAPIA leadership and other members to strengthen the organization and to meet whatever challenges our association and profession face during my term."
Others elected to one-year terms as an officer are:
- 1st Vice President Denise Sze, Esq., The Greenspan Company/AI, Northridge, CA
- 2nd Vice President Michael Rubin, SPPA, Michael A. Rubin, Inc., Woodland Hills, CA
- Secretary/Treasurer Kenneth Crown, SPPA, Greenspan Adjusters International, Inc., S. San Francisco, CA
Directors with one-year terms are:
- Harold Dickens, HWD Adjusting Company, Culver City, CA
- Robb Greenspan, SPPA, The Greenspan Company/AI, Northridge, CA
- Jahn Miller, SPPA, Jahn Miller Consulting & Appraisals, Berkeley, CA
- Ronald Reitz, SPPA, Quality Claims Management, San Diego, CA
- Gordon Scott, SPPA, Greenspan Adjusters International, Inc., S. San Francisco, CA
Ivo Labar, Esq., Sawyer & Labar LLP in San Francisco, CA is the association's general counsel. Jennifer Barrack serves as the executive director.
# # #
The California Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (CAPIA) was founded in 1978. Members are public insurance adjusters and those who support them who have joined together to promote, protect, and aid the public adjusting profession. They are committed to working in the best interest of their clients and to conducting business with integrity.
For more information, contact CAPIA at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.capiainc.com.